Saturday, January 5, 2008

Parenthood

Well it is official, I am a mommy...Yes it is crazy and I have adjusted (as so I think). I am going back to work tomorrow (the 6th) and it does suck, but we do need money to survive!

People ask me if it is hard to take care of 2 infants, well yes it is, but it really isnt all that bad. You do learn to adjust and I truely believe that the man above wouldn't have given us this blessing if we couldn't handle it.

It does teach you patience, however I already have a great deal of patience, Nick on the other hand has to learn more about patience. He is doing better and he is a great daddy!

Also having 2 little ones teaches you TIME MANAGEMENT, oh my goodness if this isnt the truth, you have to make sure to get the timing right. You think they will revolve around your schedule, WRONG ANSWER, you are on their schedule and you can make them adjust a bit, but not much. The hardest part is when you have 2 hungry babies and they both want food NOW, not later...

I will do my best to keep my blog updated because I know that people do want to read about our life and the growing little ones

No comments: