Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Its almost a year!

Well it has almost been a whole year since I found out I was preggers! I found out last year Mother's Day weekend. It is hard to imagine that a year has already passed.

We have started feeding them veggies. It has been interesting! Hayden seems to like Peas though. We will start the "orange" foods on Friday. We had to do the green stuff first because those arent as favorable...hmmm we shall see!

Also a new thing this last week, Mr Kaden found his tounge and he thinks its funny to do raspberries! It is so funny! He has a blast making the "spppppppzzz" sound...

It is also fun to see how they recognize one another. They surely do LOVE eachother!

Here are some pictures...the first one I took while we were resting in bed with my cell phone, then the individual ones are from Aunt Kandis cell phone while she was babysitting them today....



2 comments:

Awburn Sedillo said...

Those are cute pictures! I know the year did go by fast. I still remember the phone call to let me know too. I also remember the phone call telling me there was 2. HA HA

The Sweets said...

They are getting so big! I can't wait to some day see them in person!