Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Splish Splash we love taking a BATH!

Ok so I am not sure if you are all aware, but my kids are seriously BATH MANIACS! If they hear the water running in the bathtub, they will seriously freak out and cry. They just want in the dang tub! Tbere were times where I went into the bathroom just to get some stuff out of the cabinet and they both come in there and climbed in the tub, yes climbed! Water or no water, they just want to play! So of course if we are filling the tub, the door needs to stay SHUT or we will have some wet kids in a minute, clothes or no clothes...Enjoy the pictures and the crazy hairdo's!


2 comments:

Awburn Sedillo said...

Love the pix. Those are black mail poses. Very cute ones might I add.

And if I were that cat I would have ran!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh I agree with Awburn definetly blackmail. But so so cute. I miss them faces!!!