Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Those of you may or may not know, but I do not have a green thumb. I have attempted to grow house plants, but they always end up dying. Its a crazy cycle, I really love flowers, but I guess it is just easy to buy the bouquet and enjoy it for a few days. Although....we have some plants outside and the first year I put sunflowers out there, it was so beautiful! I also planted some bulbs, gladioloas and lillies...well they have been coming back (this is the 2nd year) and here is a picture of the first bloom from my lily....There is also 3 buds on one stem that should bloom in the next day or so, I am excited! I also have another bud in another pot that is ready as well...have to enjoy these for a few days, it so hot this week and they probably will not last too long...



No comments: