Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today is my mom's birthday, if she were still alive she would be 70 today..wow...I just thought I would post a tribute to my mom...I miss her dearly and I think she would just have a blast with the twins. I know that she is looking down on us and enjoying it from afar...She always said that everyone should have a kid for payback...well I guess I just had to have 2, was I that bad of a child? Just kidding...but makes you think....

I wanted to post a "happy day" picture and I think this was a happy day for everyone, it is just amazing at how fast time flys...it seems like yesterday when i got married, and it is hard to believe that it has been 7 years!

Oh and another funny thing about this day...she once made a comment to me about what she was wearing...well when Toby got married back in 1988 she wore a pink dress and she had this theory that Toby and Kandi had all girls because she wore a "pink" dress to their wedding, then she preceded to tell me that I am going to have all boys because she is wearing a "blue" dress, well glad that didnt happen...I am happy with my boy and girl...(although my little girl is a turd)

Anyway, I was just really thinking of my mom and thought I should do a little blog about her...

I love you mom and I miss you lots! XOXO

No comments: