Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas...it sure was interesting this year having two mobile little ones...it sure was fun though!!! I can only imagine how much fun it is going to be as the years come...I would love to post some pictures, but...we dont have any downloaded from the camera, and I stole Nicks laptop so I can play games here at work on Christmas day LOL...anyway...the babies made out and came away with a haul of toys and fun stuff...They got lots of learning toys, bath toys, food stuff (plates, forks,etc), clothes, and some cool toy boxes to put all the stuff away...we got gift cards (which are super dooper)...the best thing of all was spending time with family, I am so thankful for all my family and what they do for us! THANK YOU!

So as I sit here at work and dwell on all the stuff that will have to be done on my days off I just sigh...oooh but I do want to go shopping haha there is always time to do that right???

1 comment:

Awburn Sedillo said...

Christmas was a good time. Glad you guys liked your gifts!!