Tuesday, October 30, 2007

31 Weeks!

Hi there...no belly pic this week (well not yet anyway). It is getting closer and we now have a goal...We need to make it to 36 weeks...I am sure that will happen...YES it is getting uncomfortable to be preggers now...It hurts to get up out of bed, it sometimes hurts to walk (not all the time) but its crazy!

About the Gestational Diabetes...I am doing fine so far, I have a little diet to follow to keep my sugars in tact and I have been monitoring myself 4 times a day. I thought it would be worse, but it isn't all that bad. I am just hoping that it will continue to be like this, they say it can get worse and harder to control towards the end of the pregnancy, lets hope for the best that it doesn't happen that way.

Oh and we got the cribs put up this last weekend...Here are some beautiful pictures, it will look much better when the bedding sets are in and all that good stuff!!! ENJOY :)