Thursday, October 4, 2007

Its my FRIDAY!


glitter-graphics.com

I am so happy that my weekend is finally coming...I have been sort of "outta it" today, it sucks, but I am feeling better though. I went to perinatal doctor and everything is still doing good...These babies have been kicking up a storm and I think I have felt them have the hiccups at times...It is still so strange for me to think that I am going to be a mom in about 2 months...Its too late to turn back now!

As for my days off, I will be working on the kitchen and the desk to get things put in place so we can finally relax...yes there is still stuff that needs to be done in the babies room, but we will get it done eventually. The painting was the most part, and now that is done...the border is next, then we have to clean the carpet and let it air out, then we can start moving stuff in! WAHOO....

Until next time....Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Awburn Sedillo said...

And I will finally be a cousin on that side of the family in about 2 months. Its been 12 yrs since we had a baby in the family. Im way excited. And yes there is no turning back now!!!