Monday, October 1, 2007

Vacation...

Well now that I am back to reality from having a nice vacation this last weekend in San Diego. I loved the weather and just relaxing! We visited Sea World as well as did a city tour that took us all places. I enjoyed every bit of it! I hated coming back to reality, however, sometimes you just have to :)

We stayed at the Bahia Resort, it is right in Mission Bay, they had this really cool paddle boat that circled the bay to another hotel and it was FREE to guests. It was nice, I think we stayed on the boat for 2 hours. I loved just sitting on top with the wind running thru my hair! ahhh, relaxation...

Sea World was fun, however, now they have rides and of course with me being preggers I couldnt go on any rides. It kind of sucked, but hey it is for my safety...I loved the dolphin show and they had this really cute pet show with dogs and cats and pigs, it was the cutest thing! I was really missing my dogs when I was watching that show! Shamu was also beautiful, it is amazing how they can be trained and loved so much for being a killer whale...

On the trolly tour we stopped at the cruise ship terminal where they had Fleet Week and it was focused on the Navy. It was really neat to see the air craft carriers and planes. It was amazing, Nick took lots of cool pics, I cannot wait to see them all. We then walked down to Sea Port Village and had lunch. It was yummy! We hopped back on the Trolly and headed out to Coronado and it was just beautiful down there, we opted not to get off because it was a little walk back to that hotel, so hopefully next time we can get to see that goregous hotel up close...When we got off the Trolly at Balboa Park there were Brides everywhere! It was nuts...everywhere you turned there was a bride...One bride was getting married right in the middle of the park in the organ area! It was nuts because you have people just wondering around and the wedding is still going on. It was funny :) I wish we could have done the ghost tours at night. There is this home called the Whaley house and it is said to be VERY haunted! I wanted to do that, but it was still early in the evening and that tour began later that night, hopefully next time!

A funny thing that happened on our trip, and you will just have to understand that it would probably not happen to other people, but just me...We were on our way home and since the weather was so nice we were cruising with all the windows down. All of a sudden I look down and on my pant leg there is a BUG, now I don't like bugs, but this was like a little bee looking thing or something, but it didnt look friendly...so I grabbed the papers that I was holding and flicked it off and out the window goes the directions to get home!!!! I was just cracking up immediately because I found it to be so funny! Well luckily we were already passed the switching of the freeways and it was easier to find out way home, but it was just funny...

As for travelling, this a was and will be my last trip for a while because of the pregnancy. We don't need to go into pre term labor in another city!

I will do my best to keep this blog updated...have a great day!

1 comment:

Awburn Sedillo said...

You're soooo crazy...Only you would throw the directions out the window...lol