Monday, October 8, 2007

Its almost Halloween!

As you know, or maybe you don't...Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays! We decorated the house today for Halloween (on the outside). I still have to get some stuff put out on the inside, but have some cleaning to do as well...I cannot wait to get home tonight and check out how it looks at night!

The weather is getting much cooler and kind of nice...It was warm today, but it is nice when there is a breeze..

I don't have much to say today, but all I know is that I will be a busy bee this month, with Dr appts, getting the house cleaned, preparing for babies and whatever else is coming my way...

Little do I realize that in a few months, my life will revolve over 2 little infants and then I will realize that it isn't all about me!

1 comment:

Awburn Sedillo said...

You have to post picture of your house so I can see them.